Learn from the best and achieve Success Through Learning! Complete our proven online salesperson licensing course by itself or in combination with live training from experienced brokers located throughout Georgia. Choose the package that includes the level of support and materials to fit your needs.
For best results, we recommend the Ultimate Package which combines our GREC-approved 75-hour online course with 16-hours of live training plus multiple proven study aids to ensure you're successfully and fully prepared to pass our required course and the state licensing exam.
Click the Premium or Ultimate option below to select schedules and locations for upcoming training sessions!
*The Georgia Real Estate Commission requires that final exams be proctored by schools or school-approved proctors. The Georgia Real Estate Commission also requires a state examination after the completion of your school final. Details for that exam can be found at www.goamp.com in the candidate handbook.
To obtain a Georgia Real Estate License, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a high school graduate or the holder of an equivalency degree (GED)
- Successfully complete a 75 hour Pre-licensing course, including a proctored final exam (Schools cannot certify students under the age of 18)
- The Georgia Real Estate Commission requires students to take the course from an approved provider such as Barney Fletcher Schools (5753 In-Class approval code and 6994 online approval code)
- Pass a proctored State Licensing Examination (There is $121.00 fee paid to PSI Services Inc for each time the student takes the exam) PSI Testing
- Submit your GCIC (Georgia Criminal Information Center) report with no issues. (If there are issues, you must submit the Application for Person with Prior Criminal Conviction(s) or Disciplinary Sanction(s) to the Georgia Real Estate Commission) www.grec.state.ga.us
- Submit the Certificate of Accuracy Statement License Application which is issued once the student passes the State Examination.
- Present two (2) forms of identification, one with current photograph. (Both forms of ID must be valid and include your current name and signature)
- Pay the one time application fee of $170.00 (VISA, MasterCard; Cashier's check or money order payable to the Georgia Real Estate Commission)
Additional Licensing Information
The Georgia "Illegal Immigration Reform and Enforcement Act of 2011 require all applicants for real estate licensure or appraiser classification, and those applying for renewal of an existing license or classification, Appraisal Management Companies, Instructors, and School Directors to submit to the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC):
- A "secure and verifiable document" for identification purposes as defined in O.C.G.A. §50-36-2 AND
- A "signed and sworn affidavit verifying the applicant's lawful presence in the United States" as required in O.C.G.A. §50-36-1.
The Georgia Real Estate Commission requires that final exams be proctored by schools or school-approved proctors (online exams only).
The Georgia Real Estate Commission also requires a state examination after the completion of your school final. Details for that exam can be found at PSI in the candidate handbook.
*Barney Fletcher Schools is not currently testing on site due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Once you have completed your course and turned in all required documents, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to register a proctor and complete your exam online.
Post Licensing and Continuing Education
REAL ESTATE LICENSEE ALERT!
On July 1, 2015: required hours of continuing education increase from 24 to 36
On July 1, 2016: 3 of the 36 hours must be on the topic of License Law.
Georgia Real Estate License Rule Changes Video: Click Here
To obtain a Georgia Real Estate Broker's license you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or holder of a certification of equivalency (GED)
- Have held an active sales license for 3 out of the last 5 years
- Successfully complete an approved 60-hour broker course from an Accredited School (Barney Fletcher Schools' code 5753 for in-class and 6994 for online)
- Pass a proctored State Licensing Exam
- Submit the required documents for licensure
GREC-Approved 75-Hour Online Course|
• Whiteboard Animation Videos - Simulates live classroom setting in an easy-to-understand format
• Chapter Quizzes with Explanations - Randomly generated so each quiz is unique, reinforces learning objectives
• Message Board - Moderated full time by course author
• Hover-over Glossary - Definitions displayed when holding mouse over key words
|Everything in the Premium Package PLUS|
• 16 Hours of Pre-Recorded Training - Learning Through Questions - This on-demand video review uses sample questions to review and illustrate the concepts on the state licensing exam. Watch as many times as you need.
• Online Real Estate Flashcards -500 Real Estate TestPrep flashcards with the most common real estate terms and phrases.
*Please note: To order the Ultimate Package, choose your dates for the Premium Package live training and add the Ultimate in your shopping cart.